Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 06 Januari 2017


1.       I’d apply for a job if I thought I covered about 60% of the requirements.
Yes, because I am freshgraduate, I haven’t job experience
2.       I’d accept the salary offered at a job interview
Yes, because well learn to meet the needs of the company
3.       I’d always try to negociate my salary at a job interview
No, because I am freshgraduate
4.       I’d lie at a job interview for example about my skill or job experience
No, because the honesty it would bring good
5.       If I’m going to succed and be promoted, someone else will have to lose
Yes, because the company prefer worker are better at work
6.       At a job interview I’d ask, “What can you company do for my caree?
Yes, because give insurance, the bonus, the promoted, etc


- Copyright © MyBlog -SOFTSKILL- Powered by MYBLOG - Designed by Parista Dwi Putra -