Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 06 Januari 2017



1.       Tell us about your self?
Answer: I am Parista. I am 19 years old. I was born in Bekasi. I fresh graduated from University Gunadarma majoring in Accounting.
2.       Why should we hire you?
Answer: If I accepted, it would be a valuable opportunity to show my skills.
3.       What is the reason behind leaving your last job?
Answer: I have not had previous work experience
4.       Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
Answes: because I find a job that develop my ability
5.       Tell me your ability to work under pressure?
Answer: Keep calm. I think that will help me in a situation like that is the patience and the ability to multi-tasking.
6.       Tell me your job experience?
Answer: I haven’t job experience
7.       What are you expectations from job?
Answer: I can meet the needs of my life
8.       Describe your management style?
Answer: I made a list of work to be structured
9.       Are you a team player?
Answer: yes, I can teamwork
10.   What imitates your about co-worker?
Answer: No, I will try to be myself
11.   How long would your expect to work for us if hired?
Answer: As long I feel challenged in a professional manner.
12.   How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Answer: I see myself occupying senior positions, managing the portfolio is important in this company.
13.   Do you consider yourself successful?
Answer: Yes. I feel successful when I remembered that many surrounded by nice people. They are family and friends who have accompanied my journey so far.
14.   What is your weakness?
Answer: I can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
15.   What is your strength?
Answer: I learn quickly and can work well in a team
16.   What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
Answer: accounting staff
17.   How much salary do you expect?
Answer: Five millions rupiahs
18.   Are you ready, to be replaced any time to other city or abroad?
Answer: Yes, I am will. Working at this company means I should be ready to accept the decisions and policies.

- Copyright © MyBlog -SOFTSKILL- Powered by MYBLOG - Designed by Parista Dwi Putra -